Service Level Agreement
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ("SLA" or "Agreement") between Travis Wade Consulting and the customer (or client) for the services required to support and sustain the product or service provided by Travis Wade Consulting.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by Travis Wade Consulting.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for web design and hosting services, consulting services and online collaboration provisioning services between Travis Wade Consulting and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Service Provider(s):Travis Wade Consulting. ("Provider")
Customer(s): Customer ("Customer")
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Business Relationship Manager ("Travis Wade") is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
- Review Period: Annually (1 year)
- Previous Review Date: October 16, 2018
- Next Review Date: October 16, 2019
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Monitored email support
- Monitored online chat support
- Ongoing website maintenance, updating, additions and reconfigurations
- Ongoing server maintenance, updating, additions and reconfigurations
- Planned or Emergency maintenance or website or hosting server
- Proactive real-time monitoring of website and hosting server
- Updates, changes or any other maintenance or service requested to online services and 3rd party tools.
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents and requests.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services and / or products will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Online chat assistance guaranteed within 24 hours during the business week via the chat widget on the website, https://www.twhosting.app.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.